Admissions and Application
Admissions and Application Guidelines
Although our school year begins in August, qualified candidates are invited and encouraged to apply at any time-- Use links below. Our next start date for the Radiologic Technology program is August 21, 2023.
Once an application has been submitted, you will receive further instructions via email. An application checklist can also be found below under Application Requirements. If you are having trouble submitting your application online, you can download a paper application here.
**If you have applied and/or attended any other Conemaugh program-- you must select "Returning Applicants" to submit a new application.
All additional required documents for the application process should be mailed to the following address:
Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology
1086 Franklin Street
Johnstown, PA 15905-4398
For questions please reach out to:
Nicole Cicero Itle
Program Director, Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology
Admission requirements include, but are not limited to:
- US citizens or in good standing with the US Department of Immigration.
- The applicant must be a graduate of an approved high school. The GED equivalancy is acceptable.
- Completion of Algebra I, Biology and Chemistry at the High School level is required to make application to the School with a passing grade of "C" on an official high school transcript.
- The applicant is required to submit the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) results achieving a minimum combined score of 1000 if taken after March 1, 2016. The American College Test (ACT) with a combined minimum score of 18 is also accepted. The Program also accepts score from the TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) exam. A combined score of 58.7% is required on the TEAS exam. Students may complete 2 attempts per year on the TEAS exam.
- The standardized test score requirement will be waived for a student who has completed a college degree (Associates, Bachelors, Masters, etc.) or 12 college credits as a full-time student. College courses must be completed within five (5) years of application for requirement to be waived. If not achieved within five (5) years, a standardized test score is required
- Qualified applicants are accepted and enrolled when all application requirements are completed and a decision is rendered by the Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology Admissions Committee.
- Cover letter explaining applicants goals and interests in program
- Essay written by the students. Instructions found here.
- Three Reference Forms, sealed and signed across the envelope by the reference
- Official Transcripts for High School or GED and all post-secondary education programs
- $35 Application Fee
- An interview with the Program Director
If necessary, candidates can also arrange for transcripts and letters of recommendation to be mailed separately to Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology.