- To teach individuals the art and science of histotechnology.
- To produce graduates trained to the highest standards to serve our customers (i.e. affiliate and competitor institutions).
- We believe in the dignity of all individuals.
- We hold reverence for life.
- We teach participation and teamwork necessary for excellence.
- We recognize diversity and creativity as a source of strength.
- We will continually learn, seek, and improve our program.
- We will meet the expectations of our students and those who seek to employ our students.
- We will relentlessly pursue and teach quality.
- We will be the premiere school of histotechnology for the region.