Conemaugh School of Medical Laboratory Science - Faculty and Staff
Melissa Shaffer, MBA, MLS (ASCP), Medical Lab Science Program Director/Faculty
James Ahacic, MSN, RN, Interim Director, Conemaugh School of Nursing & Allied Health Programs
Laura Miller, Student Financial Services, Senior Financial Aid Administrator
Patricia Huber-Smith, BSN, RN, Student Health Nurse
Leah Patton, BS, CST, Academic Admissions Coordinator/Recruiter, School of Nursing and Allied Health
Guest Speakers and Clinical Educators
Several didactic lectures are given by guest speakers from Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center's Clinical laboratory. Clinical education is completed in Conemaugh Laboratory by the employees of the Clinical Laboratory, and Conemaugh sister hospitals, Conemaugh Miners, Nason, and Meyersdale Medical Centers.
All students admitted to the program will receive copies of the program’s policies. They are available to applicants upon request.
The following colleges and universities are affiliated with the School of Medical Laboratory Science at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center. Contact the Clinical Laboratory Science or Medical Technology program at each campus for prerequisite requirements.
- Bloomsburg University: Bloomsburg, Pa
- Clarion University: Clarion, Pa
- East Stroudsburg University: East Stroudsburg, Pa
- Edinboro University: Edinboro, Pa
- Gannon University: Erie, Pa
- Geneva College: Beaver Falls, Pa
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania: Indiana, Pa
- Seton Hill University: Greensburg, Pa
- Slippery Rock University: Slippery Rock, Pa
- Shippensburg University, Shippensburg Pa
- St. Fransis University: Loretto, Pa
- Theil College: Greenville, Pa
- University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown: Johnstown, Pa
- In Progress: Mount Aloysius College: Cresson, Pa