Conemaugh Health System provides comprehensive healthcare services for women of all ages. We have the privilege of providing compassionate, quality healthcare for our family, friends and neighbors.
We provide personalized care for each patient, offering a full range of women-focused services including annual gynecology check-ups, breast health, and continence management. Our birthing center at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown provides family-centered care from pregnancy through parenting.
- Yearly exams & preventative screening
- Routine & High-risk obstetric care
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy
- Infertility solutions, including intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Incontinence and prolapse care
- Family Planning
- Menstrual Issues
- Menopause management
- Contraceptive options, including IUD and Nexplanon
- In-office procedures, such as Novasure ablation for heavy bleeding and Tubal ligation with Essure
- Physical Therapy for Women with focused treatment on urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, lower back pain, pelvic pain, and sexual dysfunction