Skillet Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Sweet Potato
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Dried Parsley
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Peel and dice the sweet potato into bit size pieces, about ½" cubes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the potatoes. Stir to coat all of the pieces with the olive oil and add the salt, parsley, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Cook the potatoes, stirring occasionally, for about 15-20 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they don't burn, but make sure they get nice and crispy. You may need to cook them longer; it just depends on the size of your skillet and the heat of your stove.
- Remove from heat when they are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.