Once the candidate’s application and credentials have been reviewed and approved by the General Surgery Residency Program Director, the Program Coordinator will email an interview invitation.
The General Surgery Residency Program is a participant in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) from the Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official medical school transcript
- Dean's letter - MSPE
- USME Part 1 & 2 and / or COMLEX score Part 1 & 2
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- No more than four (4) years since graduating from medical school
- No prior U.S. experience is required
Virtual Interview Itinerary
- ZOOM Meet and Greet the night before the scheduled interview
- ZOOM Interview with the Program Director, Associate Program Director, Faculty Members and PGY 4 surgery residents