Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
Spiritual Care staff and volunteers understand that meeting a patient’s spiritual needs are a very important part of the healing process for patients and the support process for family members. The goal of Conemaugh's Spiritual Care staff is to accommodate the spiritual needs of individuals of all faiths, in addition to those with no particular faith.
Spiritual Care Services
- Chaplains, available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for emergencies
- Connecting a patient with his or her place of worship upon a patient’s request
- Communion offered by Volunteer Eucharistic Ministers
- Chapels, located on the Ground Floor of Good Samaritan Building and (Third Floor of the Atrium) at the Main Campus, and (First Floor of the Lee Campus), which are open to all for reflection
- Prayer requests cards, which can be completed and given to a member of staff. Prayer requests are sent on to a chaplain in Spiritual Care
- Dial-A-Prayer Request, available by calling (814) 534-1999
- Email-A-Prayer, available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dial-A-Devotion, available by calling (814) 534-1998
- For chaplain visits at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, please contact Spiritual Care at (814) 534-3662 during regular hours. After hours (evenings and weekends), please inform a nurse if there is an emergency spiritual care need.
The following are available upon request:
- Interfaith prayer booklets