Experts in Hand, Tendon, and Nerve Repair
Hand surgeries are some of the most common procedures done by our Plastic Surgery physicians.
Comprehensive treatments are available for several injuries and illnesses, including:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Fractures, traumatic hand injuries or amputations
- Nerve and tendon repair
- Hand lesion removal, such as warts or cysts
- Trigger finger caused by trauma, arthritis or repetitive motions
- Tumor and Ganglion removal
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contractures
- Finger reattachment
For more information on insurance and financing, or to schedule an appointment, CLICK HERE.