New Visions Chemical Dependency Program
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, Lee Campus
320 Main Street, Second Floor
Johnstown, PA 15901
Phone: (814) 534-1627
Fax: (814) 534-6084
New Visions Chemical Dependency Program provides evaluations, treatment, and support for individuals struggling with drug and alcohol. Outpatient services are available for individuals 14 years and older.
If any of the following questions are answered "yes", the individual may have a problem may exist with alcohol or drugs.
- Has using alcohol or drugs caused the individual to miss school or work, or fail to perform household chores?
- Has anyone ever expressed concern about the individual's drinking alcohol or using drugs?
- Does the individual feel that it take more alcohol or drugs than it did six months ago to get the desired effect?
- Has the individual wanted to cut down or tried to stop drinking or using drugs but not been successful?
- Has the individual ever experienced withdrawal symptoms (felt sick) when he/she stopped drinking or taking drugs?
New Visions treatment team consists of a medical director, licensed professional counselors, certified addiction counselors, and support staff.
Overview of Services
- Comprehensive bio psychosocial evaluation
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Family counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Program, a combination of individual and group sessions for patients who require an intensive level of care
- Partial Hospitalization Program for patients who do not require full hospitalization but require intensive support and treatment
- Underage Drug Awareness Program for individuals under 21 years of age
- Adult Drug Awareness Program for individuals 21 years of age and older
- DUI program for driving under the influence offenders
- HealthCare Professional Support Group for licensed professionals in recovery from addiction
- Suboxone support group for individuals prescribed buprenorphine to aid in recovery