Details for Conemaugh Memorial and Conemaugh Nason listed below.
Please scroll down for information.
Lori's Gift Shop
at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
Lori's Gift Shop
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center - Main Campus
Clinical Pavilion, Third Floor (across from the Crossroads Cafe)
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm
Saturday and Sunday, 11 am - 3 pm
Phone: (814) 534-9795
Custom Gifts for Every Occasion
- Thinking of You gift baskets
- Custom gift baskets for special relative
- Baby gift baskets
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Potted plants or silk plants decorated with a gift bow
- Balloon bouquets including "singing" balloons
- Customer Reward Program - earn Gift Shop Rewards by accumulating points on all qualified purchases
- Weekly Special Promotions - be sure to ask about this week's current feature
Gift Shop Items
- Personal care items including lip balm, lotion, hairbrush, toothpaste, and nail clippers
- Socks, slippers, and robes
- Purses and scarves
- Fashion jewelry and reading glasses
- Baby items
- Games and plush animals
- Inspirational gifts
- Seasonal gifts
- Cards, magazines, and books
- Collectible figurines
|Phone Orders Welcome
- Available during Gift Shop operating hours
- No minimum purchase
- Delivery within hospital at no additional charge
- Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express accepted
Place orders online for free same-day delivery
from the Gift Shop directy to patients in the hospital.
Conemaugh Nason Medical Center
The Conemaugh Nason Medical Center Gift Shop is operated on a volunteer basis by the Auxiliary of Conemaugh Nason. The Gift Shop offers a variety of gifts for patients and visitors including, but not limited to, cards, balloons, flowers, plush animals, unique gift items, and small keepsakes. The Gift Shop will soon offer locally made items including handcrafted pottery, bonnets, hand scrubs, necklaces, purses, and bags.
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
Phone: (814) 224-2141
Cash, check, and credit accepted.
Delivery of gifts to patients rooms available.