School of Radiologic Technology
Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology
A graduate of Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology:
- Assumes the role of a caring, competent beginning professional radiologic technologist in autonomous and collaborative practice within a variety of healthcare settings.
- Utilizes the theory of caring, scientific knowledge, and critical thinking strategies as a basis for radiologic technology practice.
- Incorporates interpersonal processes in building helping-trusting relationships to meet the health needs of individuals, families and the community.
- Demonstrate responsibility for self-direction in the life-long learning process.
- Provides radiologic technology practice in a responsible, accountable manner and within ethicolegal dimensions.
- Demonstrate caring concern for changing health care needs of society by participating in community and professional activities and organization.