Board-Certified Vascular Surgeon
Dr. Tretter specializes in the evaluation and treatment of all aspects of vascular disease including:
- Carotid surgery and stenting
- Procedures that open narrowed arteries in the arms and legs:
- Bypass Surgery/ stenting/ balloon angioplasty
- Dialysis Access placement and maintenance
- Treatment for non-healing leg and foot wounds
- Treatment of varicose and spider veins
- Treatment of deep venous thrombosis (blood clots)
- Procedures which treat thoracic outlet syndrome
- Procedures which repair aneurysms of the thoracic aorta, abdominal aorta, iliac, visceral, and peripheral arteries.
- Treatment of leg swelling (edema)
Dr. Tretter has been a faculty member at Conemaugh for over 15 years.