Earn your BSN degree right at Memorial Medical Center - and open the door to new career opportunities.
The program prepares graduates for challenging work in a variety of health care settings. Program highlights include:
- Offered at Memorial Medical Center in partnership with a local four-year college
- Designed for licensed graduates from associate degree and diploma programs
- Up to 90 college credits can be transferred and applied to the BSN degree
- Accelerated program; each class is seven weeks
- Classes meet once a week from 6 pm - 9 pm
- Beginning course is offered every September
- $4,000 per fiscal year tuition reimbursement for full time employees and $2,000 per fiscal year tuition reimbursement for part time employees with an obligation to remain employed with MMC one year from the date tuition is reimbursed
- Coursework includes Health Assessment, Human Pathophysiological Response to Illness, Introduction to Research, Community Health and Informatics in Health Care
RN to BSN Program Information
For more information about the RN to BSN program, contact Denise Giardina at email@example.com or (814)534-9198.