Federal financial aid is available to qualified students who are accepted to Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology and submit the required documentation.
Our financial team can also help you determine if you are eligible for additional support, including:
Our team can also work with you to develop an affordable payment plan that meets your needs.
Financial Aid Application
Once you have accepted the offer of acceptance at Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology and have received your acceptance fee, a financial aid packet will be mailed to you. To be eligible for federal aid, students must complete and submit the following documents:
- Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology Preliminary Information for Financial Aid Form
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid FAFSA
- Applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid FAFSA to be considered.
- School access code: 006537
- Complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling Session if you plan to borrow a Federal Direct Stafford Loan
- Parents of dependent students should complete the "PLUS Request Process" and "Endorse PLUS Loan" section if you borrow a Federal Parent PLUS Loan
Financial Aid Award Notification
Students who complete the necessary financial aid documents will be notified of their award amount by mail by mid-summer. The notification will also include:
- Any federal grant that the student is eligible to receive
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loans
- Scholarship / other funding that the student is eligible to receive
The financial aid award letter will also list how each funding source will be disbursed each semester for the academic year.
Net Price Calculator
Access an online net price calculator for Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology.
- Students who receive additional assistance from employers of other outside sources are required to inform Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology Financial Aid Office.
- Financial Aid will be allocated after classes start each semester.
- A student's financial aid file must be complete and up-to-date to have financial aid credited to his / her account.
- The financial aid will appear on the student account statement or tuition bill as a credit, reducing the amount the student owes.
For more information about Financial Aid
Financial Aid Administrator