Providing the Financial Support You Need
Federal financial aid is available to qualified students who are accepted to the Conemaugh School of Nursing and submit the required financial aid forms.
Our financial aid team can also help you determine if you are eligible for additional support, including:
Our team can also work with you to develop an affordable payment plan that meets your needs.
Financial Aid Application
Once you have accepted the offer of acceptance at Conemaugh School of Nursing and we have received your acceptance fee, a financial aid packet will be mailed to your home. To be eligible for federal and state financial aid programs, students must complete and submit the following documents:
Financial Aid Award Notification
Students who complete the necessary financial aid documents will be notified of their award amount by mail by the mid-summer. The notification will also include:
- Any federal or state grants that the student is eligible to receive
- Federal Direct Stafford Student Loans
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loans
- Scholarships / other funding that the student is eligible to receive
The financial aid award letter will also list how each funding source will be disbursed each semester of the academic year.
Net Price Calculator
Click here to access an online net price calculator for Conemaugh School of Nursing
- Students who receive additional financial assistance from employers or other outside sources are required to inform Conemaugh School of Nursing Finance Office.
- Financial aid will be allocated after classes start each semester.
- A student's financial aid file must be complete and up-to-date to have financial aid credited to his / her account.
- The financial aid will appear on the student's account statement or tuition bill as a credit, reducing the amount the student owes.
For more information about financial aid, please contact:
Financial Aid Administrator