Although our school year begins in August, qualified candidates are invited and encouraged to apply at any time.
Please download and complete the application and required forms and mail them to:
Heather Wilt, RN, BSN, CSN
Conemaugh School of Nursing
1086 Franklin Street
Johnstown, PA 15905
When the completed application and required documents are received, we will contact you to schedule an admissions interview. The completed application packet should include:
$35 application fee
- Three reference forms, sealed and signed across the envelope by the references (should not be family members)
- Official high school transcript / GED
- Official transcripts of Algebra, Biology and Chemistry courses if not included on high school transcript
- Official transcript of all post-secondary education programs
- Self-addressed, stamped envelope or postcard to confirm your application has been received (optional)
If necessary, candidates can also arrange for transcripts and letters of recommendation to be mailed separately to Conemaugh School of Nursing.
Admission requirements include but are not limited to:
- US citizens or in good standing with the US Department of Immigration
- Ranking in the upper half of your high school graduating class
- Minimum high school GPA of 2.5
- "C" or better in high school algebra, biology and chemistry
- High school diploma or GED
- 450 or better in each area of SAT, 18 composite score on ACT or passing score on Kaplan or NLN Pre-Admission Examination
- Algebra, biology or chemistry courses can be retaken with course selection discussed with SON representatives before registration
Please download our School of Nursing Catalog for more information on admission criteria and program objectives.