Why are family doctors so important?
- They are familiar with the physical, emotional and lifestyle factors that can affect the health and well-being of every member of your family.
- They are the consistent medical presence through every stage of your life.
- Their wide range of training allows them to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions
- They maintain all of your health records in one place, making it easy to access up-to-date immunization records, test results and other medical information.
- With a focus on preventive care, they take steps to ensure you receive important age- and health-appropriate health screenings, such as vaccines, colonoscopies, mammograms, and prostate exams.
To find a family physician near you, please view our CPG Physician Directory.