Conemaugh heart services continue to earn national and statewide recognition for a commitment to quality, patient care and attention to service. Recent honors include:
- The HealthGrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ - 2009, 2011 & 2012
- Ranked Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Coronary Interventional Procedures - 2011 & 2012
- Ranked 9th in Pennsylvania for Coronary Interventional Procedures - 2012
- The HealthGrades Cardiac Care Excellence Award™ - 2008, 2009
- The HealthGrades Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award™ - 2009
- 5 Star Rated for Valve Surgery - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- 5 Star Rated for Coronary Interventional Procedures - 2011 & 2012
- 5 Star Rated for Treatment of Heart Attack - 2011 & 2012
- Highmark Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care, a national honor that recognizes specialty programs that offer the best practices and standards of care in cardiac care.
- Thompson Top 100 Heart Hospital - Memorial is one of the few hospitals in the country to earn this national distinction four times.
- CareScience – Select Practice National Quality Leader, a national quality award based on extensive clinical and quantifiable data.
Click here for more Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center Awards