Conemaugh Health System has developed visitor guidelines to allow us to provide the best care for you and your loved one.
• Visiting hours are from Noon - 8 p.m. With permission from the patient’s nurse, visitation outside of the established visiting hours may be permitted.
• For the security and privacy of our patients, all visitors after 9 p.m. must check in at the security desk in the emergency room.
• To promote rest and healing, we recommend no more than 2-3 visitors at one time.
• Children under the age of 12 may visit for 15-20 minute periods and must be supervised by an adult.
• To prevent the spread of illness, we ask that you not visit if you have been exposed to a contagious illness, or are experiencing symptoms of cough, cold, diarrhea or skin rash.
• To prevent infections or complications, visitors should not be in or sit on patient beds. Bathrooms in patient rooms are for patient use only.
• To protect patient privacy, visitors may be asked to leave the room during treatments, examinations, or doctor’s visits. Waiting areas are available.
• For your convenience, cell phones and lap top computers (wireless internet is located throughout the hospital) are permitted with the exception of any critical care unit. Use of the camera function on a cell phone is prohibited.
• For the safety of our patients we reserve the right to restrict visiting.
• For security and safety, firearms and other weapons are prohibited.
• Smoking is not permitted in the hospital or on hospital property.
Click here to print a copy of our Visitor Guidelines.