Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center has developed visitor guidelines to allow us to provide the best care for you and your loved one.
• Conemaugh Meyerdale Medical Center has no designated visiting hours. Visitors should be respectful of all the patients and understand rest is part of the recovery process.
• After 9 p.m., visitors must enter through the Emergency Department.
• To promote rest and healing, we recommend no more than 2-3 visitors at one time.
• Children under the age of 12 are welcome to visit, but must be supervised by an adult.
• To prevent the spread of illness, we ask that you not visit if you have been exposed to a contagious illness, or are experiencing symptoms of cough, cold, diarrhea or skin rash.
• To prevent infections or complications, visitors should not be in or sit on patient beds. Bathrooms in patient rooms are for patient use only.
• To protect patient privacy, visitors may be asked to leave the room during treatments, examinations, or doctor’s visits. Waiting areas are available.
• For the safety of our patients we reserve the right to restrict visiting.
• For security and safety, firearms and other weapons are prohibited.
• Smoking is not permitted in the hospital.
Click here for a printed version of our Visitor Guidelines.