Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center’s Emergency Medicine Residency Program participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) from the Association of American Medical Colleges. Once the candidate's application and credentials have been reviewed and/or approved, the Program Coordinator will invite the candidate for an interview with the Program Director and faculty members. Candidates will also join current residents for lunch and a tour Memorial Medical Center and its campus. Personal interviews are by invitation only and required for acceptance to the program. Overnight accommodations are provided if necessary.
For application deadlines, contact Debbie Machak, Program Coordinator at 814-534-3745 or email@example.com.
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcript from your medical school
- Dean's letter - MSPE
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one Emergency Medicine)
- COMLEX scores Part I and II
During interviews, candidates will:
- Meet with the Program Director
- Meet with faculty members
- Observe the Modular Curriculum concept
- Attend a Plenary Lecture
- View the Simulation Lab
- Meet with current Emergency Medicine residents for lunch and campus tour