Our Commitment to You
Crichton Rehabilitation Center promotes an ethical environment and maintains a policy of equal opportunity in the admission, treatment, participation in our programs and services, and/or activities of employment of all people regardless of race, color, national origin, religious creed, disability, ancestry, sex, age, or sexual orientation.
All team members will act in a manner consistent with the mission, philosophy, and operating policies of Crichton Rehabilitation Center. In accordance with these principles and policies, team members will:
- Treat others including patients, families, visitors, fellow staff members, and/or any other person with respect and dignity including their right to privacy.
- Provide the highest quality clinical and customer related services.
- Demonstrate fairness and honesty in all interactions with the public including accurate portrayal of the programs and services offered and the outcomes of such programs and services.
- Adhere to their professional codes and practice guidelines.
- Be ethical in all marketing and public relation activities.
Our programs, services, highly trained staff and immediate access to the many resources of Conemaugh Health System give us the depth and expertise to handle the region’s most complicated and complex cases.
As the only inpatient rehabilitation center in the region to receive accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), you can rest assured that you or your loved one is receiving care that has met rigorous national standards.
To be the premier provider of innovative rehabilitation services in West Central Pennsylvania that promotes an optimal level of function and ensures the highest quality of life through individualized programs encompassing the family and comprehensive team of compassionate specialists.
The mission is accomplished by following the overall program goals:
- Offering a wide variety of unique and practical programs and services designed to help individuals return to an active lifestyle.
- Seeking input from those we serve so that the program may reflect their needs.
- Constructing and following a system review of current programs as a means for continual improvement.
- Employing treatment staff who are competent and seek continuing education.
- Offering various programs and services to patients with different needs.
More than 95% of our patients are highly satisfied with the care they receive at Crichton Rehabilitation Center. To address any problems as soon as they may arise, we have established an “Open Door” policy and encourage patients and their families to talk with us at any time with questions, issues or comments.
For more information on our inpatient and outpatient programs or to tour our facilities, please contact us at:
Crichton Rehabilitation Center
Lee Campus, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
Johnstown, PA 15901
(814)534-7900 or (888)488-9988