1450 Scalp Avenue
Johnstown, PA 15904
Phone: (814) 269-5000
Hours of Operation:
8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday
Conemaugh East Hills is home to our neuroscience program. All outpatient services are available here, including:
- Neurology physician offices for patient appointments - (814) 269-5211
- Diagnostic services and tests, including nerve conduction studies, electromyogram (EMG) and electroencephalogram (EEG at MMC Main Campus) studies, and other services - (814) 269-5211
- Aquatics therapy - (814) 266-4700
- Back pain care - (814) 269-5211
- Pain Management Program for chronic pain - (814) 269-5211
- Operation Family Caregiver - 866-707-8424
Specialty Clinics are also based here. They include:
Diagnostic services, including MRI and CT scans, are available at Conemaugh Advanced Imaging, located on the campus of the John P. Murtha Neuroscience and Pain Institute.
In addition, the Institute hosts several support group meetings and serves as the regional satellite office for the Epilepsy Foundation of West Central Pennsylvania and the ALS Association.
Ample free parking is provided.