1450 Scalp Avenue
Johnstown, PA 15904
Phone: (814) 534-5700
Hours of Operation:
8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday
The John P. Murtha Neuroscience and Pain Institute is home to our neuroscience program. All outpatient services are available here, including:
- Neurology physician offices for patient appointments - (814) 269-5211
- Diagnostic services and tests, including nerve conduction studies, electromyogram (EMG) and electroencephalogram (EEG at MMC Main Campus) studies, and other services - (814) 269-5211
- Aquatic therapy - (814) 269-5061
- Back pain care - (814) 269-5211
- Pain Management Program for headaches and other pain - (814) 269-5211
- Operation Family Caregiver - 866-707-8424
Specialty Clinics are also based here. They include:
Diagnostic services, including MRI and CT scans, are available at Laurel Highlands Advanced Imaging, located on the campus of the John P. Murtha Neuroscience and Pain Institute.
In addition, the Institute hosts several support group meetings and serves as the regional satellite office for the Epilepsy Foundation of West Central Pennsylvania and the ALS Association.
Ample free parking is provided.