Each year, more than 200 students participate in medical student rotations at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center. They come from major cities and small towns but they share an important trait in common – they want rotations that will give them the foundation for a competitive, progressive career.
Here’s what they have to say about their experience at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center:
- Family medicine plays a unique role at this hospital being involved on Medicine and Peds wards and ER. Great residents, facility, nurses and staff. Very welcoming, comfortable, relaxed and educational.
- I loved the excellent teaching and the opportunities for procedures.
- This is a top-notch facility with unbelievable technology.
- I really appreciated the medical student-friendly environment.
- The housing was very clean and close to the hospital.
- The area is so beautiful and safe – I loved it!
Students receive on-campus housing and a generous meal stipend, and training is provided by experienced faculty members who are leaders in their fields.