At Memorial Medical Center, we know that you have dreams, aspirations and the potential to be a true leader in your profession. That's why our nurses have a wide range of opportunities to further their education and develop new skills. Key components of our career development program include:
- RN to BSN Program: Earn your BSN degree right at Memorial Medical Center - and open the door to new career opportunities.
- Career Development Pathway: a four-step process that includes mentoring and leadership development to prepare nurses for professional leadership and management opportunities.
- RN Professional Advancement: a system that rewards excellence in professional practice by providing opportunities to nurses whose performance meets criteria for a higher level of professional practice. This program recognizes and rewards nurses whose performance consistently exceeds basic expectations, including excellence in professional growth and development and leadership.
- Nursing Certification Support: including partial tuition reimbursement to help nurses prepare for or maintain certification.
- Graduate Nurse Transition Program: where employed nurses who are pursuing their licensure can gain additional experience with support from nursing mentors and other nursing colleagues.