Conemaugh Health System is a physician-led, professionally managed health system serving a 5-county region of west central Pennsylvania. Conemaugh's network of award-winning hospitals, multi-specialty integrated physician group, outpatient centers and other providers, have helped shape numerous nationally recognized clinical programs and services, including a HealthGrades ranking among the Top Five percent in the Nation for clinical excellence.
The Conemaugh Health System maintains a steadfast commitment to quality that motivates every member of our team to strive for our vision of Excellence. Every Patient. Every Time.
Conemaugh's flagship teaching hospital, 545-bed Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, has been repeatedly recognized as a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital with clinical outcomes in the top five percent in the nation.
Clinical quality at Conemaugh continues to be enhanced by:
- Conemaugh Physician Group; a multi-specialty group with over 115 physicians commited to quality and exceptional patient outcomes
- One tertiary medical center, two community hospitals, inpatient rehabilitation, home health and hospice services
- A commitment to Educational Excellence including eight medical residency programs, a PharmD residency, School of Nursing, Schools of Allied Health and a Medical Skills Learning Center which is one of only 58 accredited centers worldwide
- Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Program and Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with Aeromedical Transport service
- Numerous nationally ranked clinical programs including Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Technology advancements currently being implemented include a Pharmacy Robot and Physician Order Entry Information Technology system
- State of the art Cardiac Catheterization Labs, Minimally Invasive Operating Suites, Vascular ORs, Interventional Radiology labs and imaging equipment including a 128-slice CT and PET/CT are available within the health system and related entities
- An aggressive strategic planning process that helps shape a successful future for the health system and the region
- Conemaugh Health System has been named an IMS Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Network for 2012 (www.imshealth.com)