FREE Screening for
Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Are you 50 years or older?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Do you smoke or use tobacco products?
- Do you have wounds on your feet lasting more than three weeks?
- Do you have leg pain while walking that subsides when at rest?
- Are you a diabetic?
- Do you have thick toenails?
- Have you lost hair on your legs?
If you answered yes to two or more questions, you may be eligible for a FREE screening.
Call (814) 534-9271 for screening dates and locations.
Free screenings provided through the 1889 Foundation.