Crichton Rehabilitation Center and Outpatient Clinics
Crichton Rehabilitation Center and Outpatient Clinics provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy to help individuals return to independence after surgery, illness or an accident. Programs, services, highly trained staff and immediate access to the many resources of the Conemaugh Health System provide the depth and expertise to handle the region's most complicated and complex cases. As the only rehabilitation center in the region to receive accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), patients receive care that has met rigorous national standards.
Crichton Rehabilitation Center provides specialized inpatient rehabilitation services for patients suffering from neurological disorders and injuries, trauma, orthopedic injuries, and many other illnesses and injuries. Crichton Rehabilitation Outpatient Clinics provide physical, occupational, and speech therapies in conjunction with other specialty programs. In addition, we provide innovative, hands-on services that are specially designed to help patients successfully re-enter the community after a traumatic injury.
|Inpatient Rehabilitation||Outpatient Rehabilitation|
|Treatment Team||Patient and Family Support|
|Complaints and Grievances|
Commitment to the Patient
All team members will act in a manner consistent with the mission, philosophy, and operating policies of Crichton Rehabilitation Center and Outpatient Clinics. In accordance with these principles and policies, team members will:
- Treat others, including patients, families, visitors, fellow staff members, and any other person, with respect and dignity, which includes respecting rights to privacy.
- Provide the highest quality clinical and customer related services.
- Demonstrate fairness and honesty in all interactions with the public, including accurate portrayal of the programs and services offered, and the outcomes of such programs and services.
- Adhere to professional codes and practice guidelines.
- Be ethical in all marketing and public relation activities.
Crichton Rehabilitation Center and Outpatient Clinics promote an ethical environment and maintains a policy of equal opportunity in the admission, treatment, participation in our programs, services and activities, or employment of all people regardless of race, color, national origin, religious creed, disability, ancestry, sex, age or sexual orientation.
To be the premier provider of innovative rehabilitation services in West Central Pennsylvania that promotes an optimal level of function and ensures the highest quality of life through individualized programs encompassing the family and comprehensive team of compassionate specialists.
The mission is accomplished by following the overall program goals:
- Offer a wide variety of unique and practical programs and services designed to help individuals return to an active lifestyle.
- Seek input from those we serve so that the program may reflect their needs.
- Construct and follow a system review of current programs as a means for continual improvement.
- Employ treatment staff who are competent and seek continuing education.
- Offer various programs and services to patients with different needs.
More than 95% of our patients are highly satisfied with the care they receive at Crichton Rehabilitation Center and Outpatient Clinics. To address any problem as soon as it may arise, we have established an “Open Door” policy, and encourage patients and their families to contact us at any time with questions, issues or comments.
Crichton Rehabilitation Center - Inpatient Unit
(814) 534-7900 or (888) 488-9988
Conemaugh Rehabilitation – Outpatient Clinics
Conemaugh Rehabilitation, East Hills
Conemaugh Rehabilitation, Ebensburg
Conemaugh Rehabilitation, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, Lee Campus
Conemaugh Rehabilitation, Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center
Conemaugh Rehabilitation, Conemaugh Miners Medical Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Medicine
- Cancer Care
- Cardiovascular Services
- Corporate Care
- Critical Care
- Diabetes Care
- Emergency Services
- Food and Nutrition
- Hematology Services
- Home Health
- Hospitalist Services
- Imaging Services: Radiology
- Infusion Center
- Interventional Radiology
- Maternity Care
- Outpatient Services
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Plastic Surgery
- Pre Hospital Services
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Services
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Treatment Team
- Patient and Family Support
- Complaints and Grievances
- HealthBreak Video - Rehabilitation
- Sleep Disorder Center
- Spiritual Care
- Support Groups
- Surgery Services
- Transitional Care Unit
- Trauma Services
- Urgent Care
- Vascular Surgery
- Weight Management
- Women's Services
- Wound Healing