Internal Medicine Services
Conemaugh Physician Group - Internal Medicine Clinic
Conemaugh Physician Group - Internal Medicine physicians are trained to care for adult patients. Internal Medicine physicians offer regular wellness visits, screenings, illness visits and diagnosis, management for chronic conditions, and guidance for proper nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle.
Internal Medicine physicians also coordinate referrals to specialists for expertise of certain illnesses or injuries. Internal Medicine physicians work closely with specialty physicians to ensure comprehensive care for each patient.
- Flu shots, allergy injections, and vaccinations
- Treatment for colds, sore throats, sinus infections, fever, flu, and other minor illnesses
- Adult and geriatric care
- Ear, nose, and throat care
- Health screenings including cholesterol, vision, hearing, blood pressure, blood sugar, and osteoporosis
- Physical exams employment
- Sports-related injuries
- Routine care for women, such as Pap smears and breast exams
- Diabetes care and management
- Lab work