Patient Financial Services and Billing
Conemaugh Health System’s Customer Service department provides patients with a single point of contact for billing questions.
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center: (844) 464-7989
Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center: (844) 698-0832
Conemaugh Miners Medical Center: (844) 452-8054
Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
You may also view our Guide to Healthcare Billing online.
How Customer Service Can Help
- Assistance in understanding a billing statement
- Establishing a payment plan for a billing statement
- Making a payment on a billing statement
- Updating or changing the insurance we have on file for you
Financial assistance is available on request to help you with questions regarding insurance coverage and payment options by calling 814-534-9846 or 888-480-3539 and ask for Financial Counselor.
Conemaugh Health System as a Medicare provider participates in the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA). Under this act, a hospital must provide certain services.
If you have a medical emergency or are in labor, you have the right to receive:
- An appropriate medical screening examination
- Necessary stabilizing treatment
- Appropriate transfer to another facility
You are entitled to these services even if you cannot pay, do not have medical insurance, and are not entitled to Medicare or Medicaid.
Patients & Visitors
- Accepted Insurances
- Charity Care
- Conemaugh MyChart Patient Portal
- Community Benefits
- Directions and Parking
- Dining Options
- Gift Shop
- Language Services - Interpretation
- Newborn Photos
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Financial Services & Billing
- Patient Guide
- Patient Privacy
- Patient Satisfaction Surveys: HealthStream
- Physician Orders for Life-Saving Treatment (POLST)
- Sponsorship Request
- Visiting Hours and Guidelines