Directions and Parking
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center - Main Campus
Valet parking is available Monday through Friday at the following locations:
- 5:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Main Entrance, 1086 Franklin Street
- 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. - Department of Emergency Medicine, Osbourne Street
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Good Samaritan North Entrance, 1020 Franklin Street
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Good Samaritan, Conemaugh Cancer Care Center, 1020 Franklin Street
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Good Samaritan Surgical Department, 1020 Franklin Street
Donations to the Valet Parking program contribute to assist with the greatest patient needs within Conemaugh Health System.
Free Outpatient and Visitor Lots
Parking lots are available to visitors and outpatients free of charge. Lots 3, 5, 6, and 7 can be accessed via Mulberry Street. Outpatient and visitor parking lots are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
North Garage - located across from Good Samaritan Building with the entrance on Valley Pike Road.
South Garage - located across from the Medical Arts Building, 1111 Franklin Street, with the entrance on Mulberry Street.
Free garage parking is available to inpatients on the day of discharge. Complementary tokens for outpatients are required to exit the garages and are available at each hospital department. Tokens for visitors are $2.00 for any length of time spent in the garage. Tokens can be purchased at the garage gates, Conemaugh Memorial's Main Building third floor, Conemaugh Memorial's P Building third floor, or Good Samaritan Building's foyer on Level D of the North Garage. The automated token machines accept quarters, one dollar bills, and five dollar bills.
Metered parking spaces with two-hour limits are available on Franklin Street. Free 90-minute street parking is available one block from the hospital. The City of Johnstown oversees street parking and strictly enforces its parking policies.
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center - Lee Campus
Garage and Street Parking
Walnut Street Garage - entrances located on Main Street, directly in front of the Lee Campus Main Building, and on Walnut Street. A token is required to exit the garage. Tokens can be purchased in the first floor elevator lobby of the garage. Limited metered street parking is also available.
Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center
Click here for driving directions to Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center
Free parking is available at Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center daily. If the main front lot is full, patients and visitors may park in the employee lot located on the north side of the hospital.
Conemaugh Miners Medical Center
Click here for driving directions to Conemaugh Miners Medical Center
Free parking is available at Conemaugh Miners Medical Center daily. If the main front lot is full, patients and visitors may park in the employee lot located on the side of the hospital.
Click here for driving directions to Nason Hospital
Free parking is available in the front parking lot of Nason Hospital for inpatients and visitors. Designated parking areas are provided in the rear of the hospital for outpatients and emergency services.
Patients & Visitors
- Accepted Insurances
- Charity Care
- Conemaugh MyChart Patient Portal
- Community Benefits
- Directions and Parking
- Dining Options
- Gift Shop
- Language Services - Interpretation
- Conemaugh Memorial Non-Discrimination Notice
- Conemaugh Meyersdale Non-Discrimination Notice
- Conemaugh Miners Non-Discrimination Notice
- Newborn Photos
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Financial Services & Billing
- Patient Guide
- Patient Privacy
- Patient Satisfaction Surveys: HealthStream
- Physician Orders for Life-Saving Treatment (POLST)
- Sponsorship Request
- Visiting Hours and Guidelines