What does "community" mean to you?To all of us, the word 'community' means something a little different. For some, it's the crowd that gathers on a Friday night to cheer on the local football team. For others, it's the people who gather around them during the best, or worst, of times.
At Conemaugh Health System, our community is made up of the people we serve every day, and the people who serve them. It is those who come to us sick or injured, the friends and family who support them along the way, and our incredible staff who devote themselves fully to providing exceptional care.
We're proud of the work we do, and we are encouraged by the physical, mental and economic impact it has on our community. We invite you to download our Community Benefit Report to learn more about how the Conemaugh Health System is making a difference in our community.
- Accepted Insurances
- Charity Care
- Conemaugh MyChart Patient Portal
- Community Benefits
- Directions and Parking
- Dining Options
- Gift Shop
- Language Services - Interpretation
- Conemaugh Memorial Non-Discrimination Notice
- Conemaugh Meyersdale Non-Discrimination Notice
- Conemaugh Miners Non-Discrimination Notice
- Newborn Photos
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Financial Services & Billing
- Patient Guide
- Patient Privacy
- Patient Satisfaction Surveys: HealthStream
- Physician Orders for Life-Saving Treatment (POLST)
- Sponsorship Request
- Visiting Hours and Guidelines