Conemaugh Nason Medical Center
Directions and Parking
105 Nason Drive
Roaring Spring, PA 16673
Click here for directions
Free visitor parking is available daily in the parking lots located next to Conemaugh Nason Medical Center.
Medical and Surgical Units: Daily, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Obstetrics: Daily, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
No more than two visitors at a time. Visitation for children under the age of 12 will be restricted to the newborn's siblings.
Intensive Care Unit: Daily, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
No more than two visitors at a time. Visitation for children under the age of 12 will be limited to 15-minute visits and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Emergency Department: One individual may accompany the patient. Visitor may be asked to leave during examination times or during treatment based on patient needs.
- To promote rest and healing, no more than 2 or 3 visitors at one time are recommended.
- Children under the age of 12 may visit for 15-20 minute periods and must be supervised by an adult.
- To prevent the spread of illness, individuals are asked to not visit if he or she has been exposed to a contagious illness, or is experiencing symptoms of cough, cold, diarrhea, or skin rash.
- To prevent infections or complications, visitors should not be in or sit on patient beds.
- Bathrooms in patient rooms are for patient use only.
- To protect patient privacy, visitors may be asked to leave the room during treatments, examinations, or physician visits. Waiting areas are available.
- Food and beverages should not be given to the patient without approval from the nursing staff to ensure the patient meets dietary requirements / restrictions.
- Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight in semi-private rooms.
- For visitor convenience, cell phones and laptop computers are permitted with the exception of any critical care unit. Visitors are asked to turn cell phones to vibrate while visiting to promote a quiet environment for healing patients.
- Use of cameras and the camera function on electronic devices are strictly prohibited.
- For the safety of patients, staff reserves the right to restrict visiting.
- Firearms and other weapons are prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted in hospitals or on hospital property.
Conemaugh Nason Medical Center Snack Bar
Located off the Main Lobby at the front entrance of the hospital
Hours: Daily, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Vending machines are available throughout the hospital.
Guest trays are available for a nominal cost when the Snack Bar is closed.
Conemaugh Nason Medical Center Gift Shop
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Department of Emergency Medicine
- MedWELL Urgent Care
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
- Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center
- Conemaugh Miners Medical Center
- Conemaugh Nason Medical Center
- Conemaugh East Hills
- Conemaugh Ebensburg
- Conemaugh Richland
- Conemaugh Meyersdale Outpatient Center
- Conemaugh Physician Group - Primary Care
- Conemaugh Physician Group - Specialty Services