FollowMyHealth Patient Portal
Conemaugh Health System's FollowMyHealth Patient Portal is available for all Conemaugh Health System patients. This FREE online tool provides access to personal health records -- anywhere, anytime! Patients have the ability to manage health information, communicate with providers, and make more informed decisions about care - 24/7 from any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Apps are available for iOS and Android users.
How to Register
- Download and complete the registration request form
- Return completed form via one of the following options:
- Fax: (814) 269-5274
- Postal Mail:
Conemaugh East Hills - Patient Portal
1450 Scalp Avenue, Suite 120
Johnstown, PA 15904
- Email: PatientPortal@conemaugh.org
- Click link in confirmation email that will be sent to you and follow instructions provided to login.
- Access FollowMyHealth Portal
- It's free! There is no cost to use this service.
- Save Time: Request appointments online at your convenience.
- It's Convenient: Anywhere, anytime access allows for communication on your time
- It's Private: Secure messaging ensures privacy between patient and healthcare provider's office
- More Choice: Gives patients a way to communicate with healthcare provider's office
- Set & Track Goals: Use the portal to track health conditions and wellness goals while charting progress
Through the FollowMyHealth Patient Portal, patients can:
- Review medical records online in a safe, secure environment
- Communicate privately with office staff via secure messaging
- View test and lab results
- Read medical notes from Conemaugh Physician Group providers
- Update health information including allergies, medications, and conditions
- Request prescription refills
- Receive email care reminders
- Request or change appointments
- Receive access to medical records of children and loved ones by becoming an account manager (patients 14 of age and older will require their own individual account and can grant access to others at their own discretion)
FollowMyHealth Tutorial Video
Note: Forms and billing not supported