School of Radiologic Technology
Admissions and Application Guidelines
Although our school year begins in August, qualified candidates are invited and encouraged to apply at any time.
Complete the application and required forms and mail to:
Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology
1086 Franklin Street
Johnstown, PA 15905-4398
Admission requirements include, but are not limited to:
- US citizens or in good standing with the US Department of Immigration.
- The applicant must be a graduate of an approved high school. The GED equivalancy is acceptable.
- Completion of Algebra I, Biology and Chemistry at the High School level is required to make application to the School with a passing grade of "C" on an official high school transcript.
- The applicant is required to submit the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) results achieving a minimum combined score of 1000 if taken after March 1, 2016. The American College Test (ACT) with a combined minimum score of 18 is also accepted.
- Qualified applicants are accepted and enrolled when all application requirements are completed and a decision is rendered by the Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology Admissions Committee.
- Cover letter explaining applicants goals and interests in program
- Three Reference Forms, sealed and signed across the envelope by the reference
- Official Transcripts for High School or GED and all post-secondary education programs
- $35 Application Fee
- An interview with the Program Director
If necessary, candidates can also arrange for transcripts and letters of recommendation to be mailed separately to Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology.
For Conemaugh School of Radiologic Technology's Gainful Employment Disclosures, please click here.