School of Nursing
Conemaugh School of Nursing
Curriculum and Fees
Conemaugh School of Nursing's two-year curriculum is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing and accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). Each school year begins in August and consists of two 16-week semesters and one 8-week semester.
For Conemaugh School of Nursing's Gainful Employment Disclosures, please click here.
Upon graduation, students will have logged 990 clinical hours and earned 25 college credits and 50 nursing credits.
For a detailed list of courses, please click here.
For detailed information regarding 2018-2019 tuition and fees, please click here.
Financial aid and scholarships are available to qualified students.
Conemaugh School of Nursing's Federal School Code: 006537
Conemaugh School of Nursing partners with several Pennsylvania colleges, allowing graduates to apply Conemaugh School of Nursing credits toward a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
- Grand Canyon University: Awards a minimum of 84 credits and a maximum of 90 credits to Conemaugh School of Nursing students; Requires an additional 11 Courses to complete the online Bachelors program.
- Carlow College: Awards Maximum of 88 college credits for Conemaugh nursing courses and transfers in Penn Highlands Community College credits; requires an additional 11 Months of study online to obtain a Bachelors.
- Chatham University: Awards a Maximum of 90 college transfer credits. Requires an additional year of study at Chatham to complete 30 nursing credits.
- Mount Aloysius College: Awards a maximum of 90 college transfer credits comparable to those offered by Mount Aloysius College for a Bachelors Degree. Requires approximately an additonal 1.5 years of study at Mount Aloysius
- Drexel University: Drexel will allow you to transfer up to 135 of the required 180 quarter credits to graduate. Provides Conemaugh School of Nursing students and graduates significant tuition discounts for online college courses.