School of Nursing
Conemaugh School of Nursing
Curriculum and Fees
Conemaugh School of Nursing's two-year curriculum is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing and accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). Each school year begins in August and consists of two 16-week semesters and one 8-week semester.
For Conemaugh School of Nursing's Gainful Employment Disclosures, please click here.
Upon graduation, students will have logged 990 clinical hours and earned 25 college credits and 50 nursing credits.
For a detailed list of courses, please click here.
For detailed information regarding tuition and fees, please click here.
Financial aid and scholarships are available to qualified students.
Conemaugh School of Nursing's Federal School Code: 006537
Conemaugh School of Nursing partners with several Pennsylvania colleges, allowing graduates to apply Conemaugh School of Nursing credits toward a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
- Chatham University: Requires an additional year of study at Chatham to complete 26 nursing credits. A Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) is also offered online and awarded after completing 32 credits.
- Mount Aloysius College: Awards 40 college credits for Conemaugh nursing courses and transfers in Penn Highlands Community College credits; requires an additional two years of study at Mount Aloysius.
- Carlow College: Awards 30 college credits for Conemaugh nursing courses and transfers in Penn Highlands Community College credits; requires an additional 2.5 years of study at Carlow College.
- Drexel University: Provides Conemaugh School of Nursing students and graduates significant tuition discounts for online college courses.
- Grand Canyon University: Awards 80-credits to Conemaugh School of Nursing students; requires an additional 14-months to complete the program.