Allied Health School Applicants:
Our website is currently under development. If you have difficulty accessing any information, please contact Marlene Henry at email@example.com or (814) 534-5844. Thank you for your patience as we work to enhance your user experience!
Conemaugh School of Emergency Medical Services
CLICK HERE for information on our Summer 2016 Program.
Conemaugh School of EMS offers Paramedic certification through a comprehensive classroom and hands-on learning program.
- Comprehensive, 12-month program
- 1,035 hours including classroom study, clinical training in select hospital departments, and field internship
- In-depth fields of study include patient assessment, anatomy and physiology, medical and trauma emergencies, and life development
- Extensive instruction on EKG identification, defibrillation, pharmacology, advanced airway management and IV therapy
Upon completion of the Paramedic program, students are certified in advanced cardiac life support (ACLS), pre-hospital trauma life support (PHTLS), pediatric advanced life support (PALS) and pediatric education for pre-hospital professionals (PEPP). Recent graduates who pass the Pennsylvania State Certification Exam received a Paramedic job offer.
Conemaugh School of EMS is accredited by:
Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
1361 Park Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
Conemaugh Health System is required by U.S. Department of Education regulations to provide its students and prospective students with contact information for any relevant state official or agency that would appropriately handle a student’s complaint about Conemaugh’s education programs. Students are encouraged to utilize Conemaugh’s internal complaint policies and procedures prior to filing a complaint with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. If a concern cannot be addressed through internal processes, students or prospective students may file a complaint with the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Bureau of Consumer Protection (16th Floor, Strawberry Square, Harrisburg, PA 17120).
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Family Medicine Residency
- General Surgery Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Pharmacy Residency
- Doctoral Psychology Internship
- Medical Students
- School of Emergency Medical Services
- School of Histotechnology
- School of Medical Technology
- School of Nursing
- School of Radiologic Technology
- School of Surgical Technology
- Medical Skills Learning Center
- Research and Scholarly Activity
- Graduate Medical Education Boot Camp
- Student Internships
- Conemaugh Learning Institute
- Mentoring in Medicine
- Conemaugh Career Day
- Required Education for Students