Research and Scholarly Activity at Conemaugh Health System
Apply by December 15, 2016:
2017 Conemaugh Regional Research Symposium
2017 Conemaugh Regional Symposium Application Form (word document)
The nature of clinical research integrates various missions of the Conemaugh Health System – education, research and patient care.
The Research Program within the Conemaugh Health System is dedicated to supporting the research efforts of the medical staff, residents and students while ensuring compliance with all applicable ethical, legal and regulatory standards. The availability of sophisticated centralized resources offers Conemaugh investigators an exceptional research advantage.
Through this structure and the mentorship of many teaching faculty, research will become an important component of resident education and life long learning.
Opportunities for Research and Publication
All research conducted on patients at Conemaugh or by Conemaugh employees must be approved by the Office of Research Administration (ORA). This includes research conducted offsite. The ORA provides guidance, support and oversight for all scholarly activities including research and publication. If you are planning to author a scholarly publication such as a book chapter or web article, please let the ORA know.
We are anxious to showcase a collection of scientific abstracts and publications, book chapters and textbooks produced by the medical staff and residents of the Conemaugh Health System. Together, we can demonstrate our personal commitment to scholarly achievement by creating an environment where clinical excellence and innovation thrive.
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Family Medicine Residency
- General Surgery Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Pharmacy Residency
- Doctoral Psychology Internship
- Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Graduate Medical Education Boot Camp
- Medical Students
- School of Nursing
- School of Radiologic Technology
- School of Medical Technology
- School of Histotechnology
- School of Surgical Technology
- School of Emergency Medical Services
- Accepted Students
- Medical Skills Learning Center
- Research and Scholarly Activity
- Mentoring in Medicine
- Conemaugh Career Day
- Required Education for Students
- Graduate Medical Education Information
- Conemaugh Learning Institute
- Conemaugh Learning Institute Calendar
- Student Internships