Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center Pharmacy Residency
Conemaugh Health System is pleased to be part of the Duke LifePoint Healthcare network.
Click here to learn more.
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center's Postgraduate Year One (PGY1) Pharmacy Residency Program develops confident practitioners with knowledge and clinical skills needed for continuous professional growth. It emphasizes improving resident skills in teaching and patient care.
- One-year program offering extensive learning opportunities in a wide range of clinical settings
- Required and elective rotations
- Instruction in evidenced-based medicine
- Individualized faculty-resident interaction
- Well-rounded experience that strengthens clinical skills and prepares residents for their next career step
- Resources of distinguished academic organizations through our affiliations and faculty positions with Ohio Northern University, University of Pittsburgh, and Duquesne University.
Salary and benefit information for Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center's Postgraduate Year One (PGY1) Pharmacy Residency Program slightly differs from that of Conemaugh Health System's other graduate medical education programs. Please review the applicable Pharmacy Resident Benefit Summary.
Application to the Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center Pharmacy Residency Program is made utilizing Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PHORCAS). Please submit your application materials to our program through the PHORCAS system.
- Application Deadline: January 31
- Program Start Date: July 1
- Number of Positions: 4
- Stipend: Competitive
- Staffing: Every other weekend
- Eligibility: Pennsylvania license and Doctor of Pharmacy Degree
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Family Medicine Residency
- General Surgery Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Pharmacy Residency
- Doctoral Psychology Internship
- Medical Students
- School of Emergency Medical Services
- School of Medical Technology
- School of Nursing
- School of Radiologic Technology
- School of Surgical Technology
- Medical Skills Learning Center
- Research and Scholarly Activity
- Student Internships
- Conemaugh Learning Institute
- School of Histotechnology
- Mentoring in Medicine
- Conemaugh Career Day
- Required Education for Students