Conemaugh Career Day
As a teaching facility, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is committed to offering local students educational opportunities as a way to expose them to the many exciting careers in healthcare! There will be speakers representing several health fields including, nursing, pharmacy, physician assistant, radiologic technology, histology, and much more, along with an interactive demonstration from the Conemaugh School of Emergency Medical Services.
High school students are invited to apply to attend a Conemaugh Career Day event.
Students should visit their high school guidance office to assist with completing the packet and providing the necessary documentation outlined on Page 1 of the packet. All materials must be received at once and at least two weeks prior to the Career Day event.
For more information, contact Volunteer Services at (814) 534-9129.
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Family Medicine Residency
- General Surgery Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Pharmacy Residency
- Doctoral Psychology Internship
- Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Graduate Medical Education Boot Camp
- Medical Students
- School of Nursing
- School of Radiologic Technology
- School of Medical Technology
- School of Histotechnology
- School of Surgical Technology
- School of Emergency Medical Services
- Accepted Students
- Medical Skills Learning Center
- Research and Scholarly Activity
- Mentoring in Medicine
- Conemaugh Career Day
- Required Education for Students
- Graduate Medical Education Information
- Conemaugh Learning Institute
- Conemaugh Learning Institute Calendar
- Student Internships