Welcome to Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center's Educational Programs!
We are pleased that you have selected our institution to help you achieve your education goals. In order to begin classes, it is essential for you to complete all the necessary requirements for enrollment.
Please be sure to click on each of the requirements: Clearances, Financial Aid, Health, and Registration. All listed requirements should be completed by the deadlines noted. Each section will walk you through a step-by-step process of the forms and actions required of you. A contact person is listed for each section should you need assistance in completing the requirements.
Much of the future correspondence will be sent by email. If you have not provided an email address or your email address has changed, please notify the school immediately. Please pay close attention to your mail and email; you will be receiving notifications throughout the registration process.
Congratulations on your acceptance! We look forward to helping you to achieve your education goals!
Please note: If you are not an accepted student, please do not complete the listed requirements. If you complete the requirements before you are accepted, you will be required to complete them again.
When returning documents, please mail to:
Conemaugh School of Nursing & Allied Health Programs
1086 Franklin Street
Johnstown, PA 15905
Due to the sensitive and private nature of health and financial aid documents, envelopes containing these types of materials should be mailed separately to “Attn: Student Health Nurse” or “Attn: Financial Aid Office”, respectively.
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Family Medicine Residency
- General Surgery Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Pharmacy Residency
- Doctoral Psychology Internship
- Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Graduate Medical Education Boot Camp
- Accepted Students
- Medical Students
- School of Emergency Medical Services
- School of Histotechnology
- School of Medical Technology
- School of Nursing
- School of Radiologic Technology
- School of Surgical Technology
- Medical Skills Learning Center
- Research and Scholarly Activity
- Mentoring in Medicine
- Conemaugh Career Day
- Required Education for Students
- Graduate Medical Education Information
- Conemaugh Learning Institute
- Conemaugh Learning Institute Calendar
- Student Internships
- SupremEd Student Volunteer Program