Conemaugh Health System offers educational opportunities for aspiring clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals.
Graduate Medical Education for clinical professionals provides hands-on training through residency programs and use of the Medical Skills Learning Center.
The Conemaugh Learning Institute provides clinical educational courses for employees and the general public.
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Family Medicine Residency
- General Surgery Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Pharmacy Residency
- Doctoral Psychology Internship
- Medical Students
- School of Emergency Medical Services
- School of Medical Technology
- School of Nursing
- School of Radiologic Technology
- School of Surgical Technology
- Medical Skills Learning Center
- Research and Scholarly Activity
- Student Internships
- Conemaugh Learning Institute
- School of Histotechnology
- Mentoring in Medicine
- Conemaugh Career Day
- Required Education for Students