Cardiology – Interventional
Memorial Hospital in Johnstown, PA, is currently looking to add an Interventional Cardiologist to join our comprehensive Cardiovascular Services program.
- Busy Interventional program. The cath lab averages approximately 1,100 procedures/month.
- Interventional call only, shared 1:5.
- Currently 4 physician extenders in the practice that do the majority of the hospital rounding.
- Our current Cardiology practice includes 1 Interventional, 2 Invasive, 1 EP, and 2 non-Invasive. Interventional call (1:5) is shared with 3 area Interventional Cardiologists. All of our Cardiologists have been with this group more than 3 years and care for approximately 1,300 office visits/month.
- Extensive Cardiology program that is continuing to expand and grow. The hospital has established Vascular surgery and Cardiothroacic Surgery programs in place. New TAVR program, started in May, 2016.
- We are a STEMI certified receiving center and Chest Pain Center accredited through the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- Typical weekly schedule would be 1 day in the office, 4 days in the Hospital, cath lab and cardiac diagnostics.
O: (262) 439-1767
M: (414) 803-1017