Cardiology – General
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, PA, is currently looking to add a Non-Invasive General Cardiologist to its busy cardiology group practice, which will compliment the expanding, comprehensive Cardiovascular Services which includes established Vascular Surgery, Electrophysiology, and Cardiothoracic Surgery programs.
- Current Cardiology practice includes two general, one Interventional, two Invasive, and one EP Cardiologist.
- General Cardiology call is shared 1:5 and will be 1:6 as the new physician joins the team.
- Busy office practice with approximately 12,000 annual visits.
- Currently four physician extenders in the practice, that do most of the hospital rounding (and take first call during the day).
- Cardiac Diagnostic suite is located in the hospital, as well as in the practice setting.
- Extensive Cardiology program that is continuing to expand and grow a structural heart program, including TAVR (started May 2016), and consideration under review for watchman device. Currently performing ASD closures and balloon valvuloplasty.
O: (262) 439-1767
M: (414) 803-1017