Exceptional Training, Proven Results
The Conemaugh School of Nursing provides the first-rate training you need for a rewarding, stable and financially secure nursing career.
- Two-year accredited program approved by Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing
- High job placement within weeks of graduation
- 1,000+ hours of clinical practicum
- Low student-to-faculty ratios
- Training in one of only 58 Level 1 accredited simulation laboratories in the world. The Medical Skills Learning Center is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and 21st century simulation tools. This interactive training lab creates a safe, risk-free environment where students can master procedures and learn new techniques.
- Affordable tuition and fees
- Clinical experience in our Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center, Level III Regional Intensive Care Nursery and Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Partnerships with several Pennsylvania colleges and universities
- RN-to-BSN eligibility
Opportunities at Any Stage of Life
Our program is ideal for students at any stage of life, whether you're a recent high school graduate, have already taken college courses or have earned a college degree. Credits are often transferable, making tuition even more affordable.
Conemaugh School of Nursing has appeared on the list of approved nursing schools since the list was compiled in 1918 by:
Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing
PO Box 2649
Harrisburg, PA 17105
Phone: (717) 783-7142
Fax: (717) 783-0822
Conemaugh School of Nursing is accredited by:
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc.
3343 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Phone: (404) 975-5000
Fax: (404) 975-5020
Visit the ACEN website
Graduates of the ACEN-accredited programs outperform other graduates on licensure and advanced-certification examinations. The ACEN focuses on curriculum, faculty and student outcomes.
The ACEN goals are:
- Common core of standards and criteria
- Foster education equity, access and mobility
- Strengthen education quality
- Advocate self-regulation
- Promote peer review